Cầu đấu chống sét lan truyền mạch điều khiển ASI ASIDM24-S2A | 4-20mA Surge Protection for 24Vdc Control Circuits
(Compact 2 Level DIN Terminal Block, 6.2mm Wide, 3 Stage Protection, 2 Wire)
ASI ASIDM24-S2A 4-20mA Surge Protection for 24Vdc Control Circuits, Compact 2 Level DIN Terminal Block, 6.2mm Wide, 3 Stage Protection, 2 Wire
4-20mA Surge Protector Terminal Block protects 1 Analog Signal Line, 24Vdc Surge Suppressor Terminal Block, 6.2 mm Wide, IP20
The ASIDM24-S2A is a 4-20ma surge protection 24 Vdc three stage protection circuit Surge Voltage Protection Terminal Block for protection of control circuits such as 0-20mA and 4-20mA signals commonly found in automotive, industrial and process control applications.
The ASIDM24-S2A is 6.2mm wide terminal block with an MCOV rating of 33 Vdc and a 35 mm DIN rail mounting design for easy installation.
- For use in control circuits such as 0-20mA and 4-20mA
- Provides protection for 1 4-20mA ground analog loop in accordance with IEC 61643-21:2000+A1:2008.
- Ideal for applications with high level of switching on and off
- Three stage, GDT-MOV-Transient Absorption Diode, protection circuit.
- Surge suppressor terminal block.
- Double tier, feed through connection.
- Screw clamp termination.
- End Cover included with each terminal block
- DIN rail mountable for ease of installation.
Compare ASIDM24-S2A To
Phoenix Contact 2838186, Type TT-2-PE-24DC
- Configuration: Three stage protection circuit
- Depth: 79.6 mm (3.134")
- Height: 54.6 mm (2.150")
- Max Continuous Operating Voltage: 33 Vdc
- Max Discharge Current (8/20): 10 kA
- Nominal Current: 0.5 A
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20): 5 kA
- Nominal Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Operating Temperature: -40° - +80°C
- Response Time: ≤ 1 ns(L-L) ≤ 100 ns(L-PG)
- Width: 6.2 mm (0.244")